recipes : Milk Fudge
Milk Fudge are rich, sweet and quick to make with hardly any preparation time. It is made over stove top which takes a couple of minutes of cooking compared to Microwave.
Directions1. Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed vessel.
2. Add the condensed milk and milk powder and mix well. Cook on low to medium flame, stirring constantly, till it becomes a thick paste.
3. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Turn off heat and allow to cool till you can handle the mixture with your hand.
5. Lightly grease your fingers and palm, shape the milk powder mixture into small balls and flatten them slightly.
6. You can decorate the Milk Fudge with any nuts of your choice.
7. Store the Fudge in an air tight container and place in the fridge. Remove the Fudge from the fridge an hour before serving.